Saturday, September 24, 2011

If It Isn't Easy, I Wont Do It

A minute ago, I sent out a tweet about adding the BlogPress app to my iPad. At the end of the tweet I added these words. "If it isn't easy, I won't do it".







This blog has been a gathering place for cobwebs because there has been no easy way for me to blog until now.

My iPad came into my life as a Mother's Day gift. Kudos to the hubs! This device is just incredible. Almost every day I find new ways to use it in my classroom & at home. It IS making my life easier.

Having the right tool is crucial.

Trying to become a blogger is a big step for me, but until now the practice of blogging has been virtually impossible because my life is so busy. I don't have the time in the evenings once I finally make it home from work & the football field to fire up the laptop. With both boys playing football, some nights I just go straight to bed.

The iPad has changed everything. Like my iPhone, it's always with me.

So, when the next idea comes to mind, I will be ready. If it isn't easy, I won't do it.

This post makes me wonder. What ways has the iPad made your life easier? I'd love to hear your thoughts.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment